Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Old Letters

My bookshelf was too full, so I wanted to clean it up. I found a pack of my old letters. After dealing with my bookshelf, I sat down and began to read these letters.

I’m a person who is easy to slide into memories, though I know it is not very good.

These letters were written by my old friends, and started with my nicknames, like ”little grass” and ”lamb”, it made me can’t help laughing. The letter pads were all picked out elaborately, and full of familiar handwritings and drawings.

One of the letters said: Please take care of the cactus which I sent to you. I absolutely remembered the cactus. Six years before, I had wanted to see if the cactus could live without thorns, therefore I had cut its thorns away with my scissors. Unfortunately, the experiment had been unsuccessful.

Maybe I can consider reading old letters as my favorite pastime. The activity makes me happy, and I think that’s enough.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I too can slide into memories. I relly enjoy looking at old photos and reading journal entries... those can be vivid. Did the cactus die because it didn't have any pricklies on it?

Titus Moras said...

Sooo sweeet!

chamo said...

Yes, it died quikly because of my silly activity. :(